These are the times to remember...

Nothing huge or super exciting...just Jaxon, Dave, and I laying on the floor in Jaxon's room singing songs before bed. Jaxon can sing along with most of "I love to see the temple" and "Nephi's Courage." It just struck me as such a simple pleasure that I take for granted too often- I really love those boys.
Also, this is what Jaxon said to me in the car today-
"NO NO Drive car mommy! You too Dangeous" (not a typo- that's just how he says Dangerous) Let's be honest, if there is anyone in the family who is a "Dangeous" driver...it IS NOT HIS MOTHER... I will leave it at that!

1 comment:

Emily Ferrell said...

You are a dangerous driver because you must have something on the back of your bumper that says please rearend me! You don't have to be the one causing the accidents to be a dangerous driver!