It's a puzzle!!!


Really, I think my life is just not that interesting to anyone but me these days! I spend large amounts of free time (as in, Jaxon is sleeping or not at home) at the computer, but it is not spent blogging, or blog hopping, or even photo editing! I have been diligently working to memorize my aerobics tracks and they are really coming along. (this is done in front of the computer because it is the only thing in the house that plays the How-To DVD for the 9 songs.) I have also been sitting at the computer pouring over a large (470+ pages) book about how to use Photoshop. I have to read it slowly, and often more than once, because computer jargon, and Photoshop jargon are currently not in the vocabulary I speak. I am currently on page 70ish, and have been reading it for 3 days if that tells you how slow the going is.

Let's see- really- life is great! Dave now spends lots of time in the loft with me because we brought a "puzzle table" up for him, and he really LOVES puzzles. Speaking of puzzles ( a good segway) sometimes it's a puzzle how we ever ended up together-

Dave loves puzzles, Sci-Fi, ESPN, baseball season, very spicy food, talk radio, etc.

I hate puzzles, sci-fi, ESPN, baseball season, very spicy food, talk radio, etc.

I love reality TV, being in front of a crowd, singing, talking to people I don't know etc.

Dave hates reality TV, being in front of a crowd, singing, talking to people he doesn't know etc!

I am highly emotionally charged, and well...to say Dave's not is the understatement of the century. Dave is totally based in facts, while I live in the feelings realm.

I think we just complement each other! You CAN have too much of a good thing, or a bad thing, so we keep each other grounded, and we both keep the other on our toes!

6 comments:

jckhadlocks said...

I love puzzles too.. I use to be obsessed with them and would buy the ones with 1000 pieces. So fun. Thanks for being my friend at church otherwise I would have been sitting all by myself :) Anyway have a good week and good luck with your routines :)

Layne and Kelly Nelson said...

I want you cliff notes version of the photoshop manual when you're done ok? Good luck with that. You and Dave are like 2 puzzle pieces that appear totally different, but fit together perfectly! It's a puzzle, but it works!

Momma Malia said...

you know, i think if either of us were going for finding our soul mate and someone like ourselves, we didn't do very well. clint is like you and i'm more like dave. we do like to do some things together like movies, but who doesn't?? oh well, i think opposites attract and are best. it's a good balance. of course, i'm always right :)

Stephanie Shumway said...

Yay Sci Fi! Tell DAve that if he hasn't seen Serenity yet, he needs to right now!

Darcy said...

I just LOVE your pictures!!! If you ever come out to WISCONSIN in the SUMMER I am going to beg you to take pictures of my kids! By the way this is Darcy Annamarie and Tylers friend!

Brandis said...

I thought you'd like to know that NKOTB will be making their reunion debut on the Today show next Friday morning. Get out your acid-washed jeans, put a buckle on your t-shirt and crimp your hair!