My Boys

Today I got out my dollar-a-yard material from Walmart (quite a steal- thanks for the idea OneHM!) to see work on some lighting. I asked Dave to help me get Jaxon on it for a few shots...but the results were not exactly what I was expecting! While I did get a couple cute shots of Jaxon, (and Dave for that matter!!!), I mostly got my boys messing around, but who can me mad at these cute fellas? (for the record, Dave and Jaxon may hold the record for Males on the earth who like having their picture taken THE LEAST!!!)





GASP! Where has my shirt gone??? And why are you taking pictures of me without it?





HAHAHA! Daddy's funny!




Yes, yes I AM funny!!!





Jaxon taking his cues from Dad!



Too Cute!

Can she still see us? (yes, this is the backdrop they were supposed to be sitting ON, not peaking OVER!)

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh! So cute. Your boys are so adorable and funny. And you take great shots of them. We love to see them, but wanna see more of you too.

Flaherty Fam said...

What fun pics! I wish I had a good camera and a little talent to take some good ones of "my boys" messing around. Super fun!

Brandis said...

I love dollar-a-yard backgrounds! I got some blankets out of the clearance bin @ Walmart for the same purpose. Those are really cute pics!!

Nedra Tietjen said...

Oh!!!! Those are sooooooooo cute! I think it worked out quite well actually.

Layne and Kelly Nelson said...

Ashley, do you know what they call it when people take pictures of little kids without their clothes on and post them on the Internet? Turn back before its too late! ;)