"It's Official" Part I


I know I have been the worlds worst blogger lately, but its because there are several things in the works that were not "OFFICIAL" yet, but basically the only things on my mind, so I didn't have much else to say....but...here is #1!!!
I Have gotten my own class at Fitness Works! I haven't made my video yet, but this is how it's going down-
The teacher of the Tuesdays at 6pm class is moving away in two weeks. SO...I will team teach with her on May 20th, then the class becomes mine!!!! One of the managers will team teach with me for a few weeks until I get my video made (more info on date and time to come) because I can't teach by myself until it's made, but I AM SO EXCITED TO ALREADY HAVE A CLASS!!!!
So- anyone who would like to come to my launch day on Tuesday May 20th at 6pm, just let me know and I will get you a day pass. I will be on the deck the whole time and will actually teach half the songs!!! HURRAYY!!!!!!

9 comments:

Momma Malia said...

CONGRATS!! that's awesome.

Emily Ferrell said...

Wow! I am so proud of you. I can't wait to see you teach sometime (maybe at the family vacation). I know you will be a great teacher.

Brandis said...

You should probably count me in for that. I don't know what possessed me to do it but I entered the St. George marathon so I have a lot of exercise to do before October.

The Ferrells said...

Congratulations Ashley. Someday when I am in Arizona (probably not until Christmas I will come to your class-seriously). Congrats again.

Jason and Kate said...

congrats! I might be interested in getting a day pass. I need to see what is on the schedule that week. Good luck!

Marie said...

I am so excited for you. You will be a great instructor. I will be there for launch no doubt!!!

Nedra Tietjen said...

Congratulations!!! I cannot wait to come in so you can torture me...I mean help me get a great workout in...

Sarah said...

Congrats, Ash. You rock.

Elise said...

YAY! That is so awesome! You'll be great!

For a minute that picture made me think you were going to announce something else... like pregnancy or something. Whew for you! (wish I could say the same...)