Boo David Cook, Yeah Jaxon!




The older Jaxon gets, the more I like him! Does that make sense? I always loved the daylights out of him, but he just gets fun-er and funnier as the days pass. I just had to upload these cute ones of him during the American Idol Finale (I think the title of my blog states my feelings on that matter...) anyway, everytime the crowd would go wild, so would Jaxon...hence the blurry shots. But how cute is my boy when he really smiles? AHHHHH he melts my heart.


(Today I was talking on the phone in the car, and he started singing in the backseat. As he get progressively louder and louder, to the point I could no longer hear the person on the other line, I realized this was his song, "I WANT MY MOMMY BACK! YEAH! I WANT MY MOMMY BACK!" )

3 comments:

Sarah said...

What!?! I totally thought David Cook deserved to win. He rocks. David A was good, seriously, but David C appealed to me more. Not that I've watched more than 3 episodes. So perhaps I missed something somewhere.
At any rate, David A will probably still "make it", right? Didn't Clay Aiken not win? Actually I probably shouldn't be discussing things I don't know much about.
But I gotta tell you Ash, we love keeping up with what you guys are doing and how adorablly Jaxon is growing up. Thanks for sharing.
Miss you guys.

Marie said...

Yea David Cook!!! I've been a Cook fan from the beginning. Sorry, but I think Archie is too sappy, and I agree with Lord Weber - I can't stand watching him sing with his eyes closed. Needless to say I was SOOOO happy with the outcome. And now it's on to my next favorite reality - So You Think You Can Dance ROCKS!!!

Nedra Tietjen said...

I do not know who David Cook is but I totally agree with the title of your blog. I also agree that kids are more fun than babies. Don't get me wrong, I love babies, but I cannot wait for the day I can take Jaxon snow boarding, sky diving, treking in the India, Safari in Africa.... :)