The blues...


I am sitting here looking out the window at the (blissfully cool) dreary rain, listening to my new mellow songs on the blog (number 2 is SO beautiful, but too sad to be my leadout song, I recommend listening to it!), and lamenting the loss of David Archelleta (who last night I dreamed was my boyfriend. In the dream I was 27 and he was 17, so we had to keep it under wraps until he came of age. The best part? He was just as sweet as a boyfriend as he was on AI) Don't worry I already told Dave all about it...and in my defense, I was not married in my dream...I don't think...

anyways, I'm feeling the blues a little, ah well, how could we appreciate the sunshine if we didn't have some clouds along the way...

1 comment:

Nedra Tietjen said...

It is a good thing you are not a teacher any more Mary Kay I mean Ashley.

BTW - the secret word for me to type in right now is azsby. I think I am going to change your name to Azsby.