How could I forget???

THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!! THANK YOU!!! To "Bamma Rowshers" for extending her stay with us. Dave's parents came to visit for the weekend (which is great enough) but Mom Rogers agreed to stay a few days for many reasons.

In staying she:
~Sealed her position as one of Jaxon's all time favorites
~ Got to go with me a to a Scrappin' Sampler at Scrapbooks Etc.
~ Babysat while I went to a card class with my mom
~ Helped clean the house in a way that only the skills of Mom Rogers can do (she always brings her rubber gloves and asks to be put to work!)
~ Got to attend my first aqua class
~ Did I mention she stole Jaxon's heart?

My mother in law is probably the kindest and sweetest person I know, and I AM NOT just saying that. It is always a blessing to have her here, no matter how long.
WE LOVE YOU BAMMA! COME BACK SOON!!!






Here are a few of Bamma and Jaxon reading his new favorite book that they brought him- "Elmo Visits the Doctor"

1 comment:

Nedra Tietjen said...

Ash, you are so gifted with the lens! I love those pics. AND I LOVE Bamma Rowshers also! She is a gem.