"Ruffin' It"




Wish me luck. I am about to embark in an overnighter with 15 exuberant, chatty, giggly, stay-up-all-night kinda girls! We are taking our YW on a one nighter to get all of our camp certification out of the way! I would have prefered to do it at a mutual night, but my camp director is awesome, and thought the girls would love it, and thus far, she is right. Once they heard about it, they haven't stopped talking about it since. Just one little thing, they don't yet know where they are going...and we are really just sleeping out under the stars in my camp director's backyard! I think we will be able to explain it with the fact that our camp theme this year is "Once upon A Princess" so we are "princess camping" (Last years theme was more up my alley... BOOT CAMP! ) We will cook our tinfoil dinners over a fire, and sleep in sleeping bags under the stars, so I think they won't be too disapointed. Anyway, from there I go straight to an aerobics practice, and from their I think my plan of attack is to drop dead from lack of sleep and exhaustion. Dave will again be super dad, taking care of Jaxon, and I'm sure doing something splendid around the house, like adding a new wing or repainting all the walls...not that I'm complaining!

No comments: