Helmet head!

Lately Jaxon has been totally obsessed with Motorcycles! He has been asking for a moldybike helmet and a football helmet, so this is what we settled for! He LOVES to wear it, and says "Now I ride Moldy bike wiff dis!" (You better believe that is not going to happen any time soon!!!) Anyway, as far as I'm concerned, we can superglue this thing to his head, because there are A LOT of things that Jaxon is advanced in, but balance, coordination, and staying on his feet ARE NOT ANY OF THEM!!!

Also, Jaxon knows almost ALL the words to the BYU fight song, (And it is a LONG FIGHT SONG) Which is almost killing Dave. Jaxon loves to pump his arm in the air and say "GO COOTIES!" (Which is progress from the "GO Computers!" That we first got with the fight song) Good old Dave, he claps along every night, even though he hates every minute,...now there is a good dad and husband!




7 comments:

Marie said...

If only life were still so simple. Although it still doesn't take much to make me happy - a $5.00 Target shirt, a brownie, etc. and I'm good!!

Flaherty Fam said...

That it so funny. I guess it's good that he's just happy with the helmet and not demanding a moldy bike...yet.

Emily Ferrell said...

I think Dave secretly wishes that he were a BYU Cougar. I am sure he will never admit it though!

Elise said...

Wow Dave, that really is a sacrifice. I think Jax is on the right track with "cooties" though! :)

Ash, GORGEOUS pictures of your new little nephew! You're so talented!!

The Hoopers said...

Hahaha, yeah I'd go with the helmet too! Atleast he's still young enough to think thats all he needs.

Layne and Kelly Nelson said...

Well, I can promise you this, by the time he's actually old enough to drive a moldy bike, he will no longer WANT to wear the helmet. Meanwhile, your little sun boy just keeps getting cooler and cooler. :)

The Ferrells said...

I think that Duck face should know this is just the start. Once Jaxon graduates from the Y, I should be on the board of trustees at ND and will be more than happy to help my nephew become another Ferrell (Roger) Domer at grad school.