FUN-TASTIC!

I can see that my previous post about going camping was a real thrilling treat to read, so this one will probably be equally as entertaining, but alas, this is my life...
Anyway, our campout with the YW this weekend was FAB-U-LOUS! The girls were so great, enjoyed the backyard, and had so much fun. The foil dinners were DELICIOUS ( I had never had one before) and we got most of our certification done. The last of the girls didn't quiet down and go to sleep for the night until 2:30, so I also was awake until that point, but who can be mad? Girls will be girls! Then, since we were sleeping out with no tents, the sun started coming out around 5, and everyone was awake and chatting in their bags by 6am! All in all a great night, and then I even got a 2 & 1/2 hour nap along with Jaxon on Sat. afternoon! Now back to real life!


This first one is all the darling YW


This is me with the YW


And this is some of the girls modeling the PJ pants we made for camp (NOTE: our assigned color this year is orange, so hey, why not go SUPER ORANGE???!!!) (the point here is that THEY made them! Pretty cool huh?)

4 comments:

Brandis said...

perhaps you'd be happy to know that I really had to look hard to find you in the picture of you with the girls. You blended in nicely. It was like playing Where's Waldo. thanks for the cheap entertainment. :) and kudos to the girls for making those flashy pants.

Sarah said...

Sounds exhausting, but fun. And those pj pants are awesome. Did you make one for yourself?

THE TAASE'S said...

How fun Ashley! It still amazes me to think that you are a Y/W President. I give it up to you soo much. I FINALLY was given a calling to work with the Y/W yesterday...I'm now a Laurel Advisor!! I'm so excited and nervous. I'll be turning to you for lots of advice.

Nedra Tietjen said...

Sounds like a blast! They are lucky to have you! I too thought you had mislabeled the photo. It took me a good while to find you. Must be nice to look like a teenager!