Tagged by Cicily

2 Names you go by: (other than Ashley) Stinky Bottom Poo-poo Head (yes its true, and don't ask!) and Ash-hole (pretty self explanitory there...) I need some better nicknames!
2 Things you are wearing right now: Shorts that my mom has taken in about 4 times so I don't have to buy new ones--so they fit in the waist but are super baggy in the bum, and my FAVORITE OF ALL TIME my Mia Bellina under-half-shirt (look up Mia Bellina online and see what I am talking about, and all you Arizonans will thank me come 110 degrees!!

2 Things you want (or have) in a Relationship: laughter and communication
2 of Your Favorite Things to Do: Reading in the bath tub, Blog!
2 Things You Did Last Night: took the night off recovering from a mini-meltdown, and watched LOST
2 People you talked to last Night: Dave and Jaxon
2 Things You're Doing Tomorrow: Going on a date with Dave if we can find a babysitter, and something (yet to be determined) all by myself
2 Longest Car Rides: Ummm...Phoenix to Provo, and thats about it for car rides ,but my flight to New Zealand was 14 hours!
2 Favorite Holidays: Christmas and Halloween
2 Favorite Drinks: Water and Diet Dr. Pepper (even after throwing it up!)
2 Things about me you may not have known: I can Hula Dance, and I bruise extremely easily ( I currently have 2 major bruises on my legs that I cannot account for and 5 on my arms, again, no idea where I got them. One more, because I think it is fairly odd and interesting...more than one person has suggested that I possibly have a depth perception problem. I cannot usually walk through a doorway without banging my arm into the side, or walk between a row of desks without jabbing a leg several times.

2 Jobs I have Had in my Life: Teacher and my previously mentioned 5 days at a gas station before being fired.
2 Movies I could Watch Over and Over: Knights Tale, and Count of Monte Cristo
2 of My Favorite Foods: Choc. Covered strawberries, and Choc. cake (especially the Mother load from Claim Jumper, or my new favorite, The Great Wall from PF Changs)
2 Places I'd Rather Be right Now: In a cool breezy beach house smelling the ocean waves(but with no beach near by, I hate sand on my feet) or New Zealand with Dave.

There is so non-essential Ashley info for you!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

So fun to get to know new and different things about you. You definitely need some new nicknames. ;)
I love your blog! You rock, Ash! Hey, there's a nice nickname for you. Short, sweet, rolls right off the tongue: Ash.
Though I guess it's not so much a fun nickname. Just efficient. But it works. I love you, Ash.

Flaherty Fam said...

Thank you so much for the "thank you" shout out a couple posts ago. I was suprised to see my name on the list, but appreciated it. I wish I did more. Also, I totally agree on your movie pics...love, love those two and the hunky fellas in them. I hope you start feeling better. We missed you at church today!

Layne and Kelly Nelson said...

Stinky bottom poo poo head? Does Dave call you that? If so, thats really weird because one of Layne's nicknames for me is Poopy von Britches. I have no idea where it came from, but it's weird and a little gross. I swear I nevered pooped in my pants...since I've known Layne...

Nedra Tietjen said...

Wow, I have a lot of catching up to do on Blogs. I have been completley out of the loop for at least a week. I am going to work on getting you a new nickname I have always hated the Ash ____ thing and I definitley don't like Dave's choice!!!! Mine will be much more indictive of your positive attributes... Something like, sunbeam or starchild... :)

The Craig Family said...

Hey Chica, thanks for the info on Mia Bellina under-half-shirt. I am so excited about it. I can't wait to buy one. We very much miss you guys over here. Have a great Day!
Laurali

ThePalmers said...

4 days without blogging... who are you and what have you done with my sister? I do check your blog multiple times a day... now I guess I know how you feel when I don't blog for a week. C'mon!