WARNING T.M.I. TO FOLLOW-

(For those of you who don't spend multiple hours a week with teenage girls, TMI means TOO MUCH INFORMATION, and now, you have been warned!)
I have not blogged because I have been sick sick sick! All of my symptoms are those of pregnancy, but NO I am not pregnant. On monday I switched B.C., and my new one made me feel as bad (or worse) than I ever felt when I actually was pregnant. (and for anyone who knew me when I was pregnant...thats pretty darn bad!)
Crazy nausea, throwing up, horrendous back and stomach cramps...gee I just can't wait till it's time for the real deal! So anyway, I started taking it Tuesday, and stopped taking it Thursday, but today (Tuesday) is the first day that I actually feel human again. It's so weird, because before I had Jaxon, BC had no effect what-so-ever on me! When I heard other people complain about it, I thought (secretly to myself without saying anything to them) that they must be awefully woosy! (is that how you spell woosy?) Anyway, there will be no woosy thoughts from me about anyone from here on out. Anyway, I hope to be permanently back to the land of the living!

5 comments:

ThePalmers said...

You thought I was woosy huh... thanks!

Sarah said...

I think it's "woozy", but that's all good. Woozy is kinda slang anyway, and aren't slang words pretty much up for interpretation as to their spelling?
Sorry that your BCPs are giving you a bad time. Mine started making things wonky after Katya. And I'm using the same kind I've been on for like 8 years. Go figure. Just one of the super fun benefits of being a girl.
But you know, we all know that being a girl is so worth it. We totally rock.

The Hoopers said...

Sorry you were so sick. If there's no baby in there, its sooooo not worth it! Hope you get feeling better!

AnnaMarie said...

I'd also say woozy.

Layne and Kelly Nelson said...

I can testify of that truth. A certain kind of BC put me through hell several years ago. I thought I was going to die. Sorry you had to go through it.