"NO DO IT!"

These are from our adventures at Family Fun Van today. Jaxon was SOOOO excited for The firemen to come and do a presentation, but he was petrified once they got their gear on. The man in the gear asked if everyone could try a "stop drop and roll", and Jaxon hollered a very loud, "NO DO IT!" to all of his friends around him, apparently thinking whatever the scary looking man was asking them to do would put them all in grave peril! He straightened out once the firemen were at a safe distance, and sure has fun with his buddies Tate and Jack!


What's not to love about this good-lookin' fella?


Best Buddies!



4 comments:

Sarah said...

Jaxon is so cute. He says the fun-est things as he's experiencing more about his world. So fun to share with him (and you).
And are you guys actually having t-shirt and shorts weather already? I'm so jealous. It's sometimes in the 40's here and so I'm thinkin', "Balmy, must get out my flip-flops". Even if it's a little uh... brisk, I do it 'cause I am so ready for warmer weather.

Flaherty Fam said...

Okay, someday when I'm not working I would love to visit the "BIG VAN". I think that sounds like such a great idea for kids. Oh, and as to your last post...way to go with the organizing. I do stuff like that, but then it doesn't seem to stay that organized for long and I find myself having to re-do it over again. I need to get better at keeping it up.

Flaherty Fam said...

So, did you finish off your can of chocolates yet??

Marie said...

So cute pics! You are the best blogger, picture taker, etc. My boys sure do love hanging out with Jaxon, and I don't mind hanging out with Jaxon's mom either!! You are awesome Ashley!