Baking Powder to Thyme, Easy as ABC

This weekend I decided to totally clean out everything in the pantry and get some organization! I even "built" my own spice shelves! (had wood cut at Lowes and glued it together!) Now there is not any junk or unnecessaries in there, and everything has a nice place! HURRAY~ We also did the hall closet and the garage last weekend, so now on to the upstairs game/everything closet,...then maybe I will tackle the black hole that is Dave's workout room! Spring cleaning is here! AND I LOVE IT!




I even alphabetized ALL of my spices! (this is a trick I learned from my mom and have been wanting to do it for 5 years!) From Baking Powder to Thyme, and everything in between! (Yes, I do tend to be a little OCD, and yes, I like it that way!)


5 comments:

Cicily said...

That makes me so excited just looking at that. Seriously though, who has all those spices? I have like 5 that I use on everything.

The Hoopers said...

Wow thats a lot of spices!!! So do you guys do other peoples pantries???? (just curious) :)

Anonymous said...

Funny, cause I threw away 10-15 that I don't use!

AnnaMarie said...

I saw on a cooking show the other day that you're supposed to get all new spices every year so they taste better. I'm pretty sure I've had like half of mine since my freshmen year at BYU.

Layne and Kelly Nelson said...

That IS a lot of spices. I have a spice rack that I got for our wedding that came with the spices and had them organized alphabetically so my work is done! I think I have about 10 others I use that I keep in a cupboard, but they are organized by the size of the bottle (my own OCD).