HURRAY!!!!!

YES! YES! YES! My good friend Lauren has been helping me with a little project (and by helping I mean doing it, because I don't understand 'computer speak', and she as it turns out, is a GENIUS!!!!) I mentioned that I would like to have a better header for my photo blog, and she told me that she could do WAY better than that! (Well, she didn't actually SAY that, but she DID do WAY BETTER THAN THAT!!) Anyway, here is the link to my new photo site...a very awesome, professional-looking photo site! Hurray for LAUREN! THREE CHEERS! (And a "Cheers Mate" because she's Australian!)
check it out and tell me what you think!!!


everydaylovephotography.com

( I tried to include a link, but it appears not to be working...that's usually the case when I do it...)

8 comments:

Brandis said...

THAT IS SO FREAKIN AWESOME, ASHLEY!!! I love your website! Congrats on getting that going, I hope business booms for you. :) I'm going to link it to my blog, okay? :)

ThePalmers said...

Wow Sis- I LOVE it! Congrats. You really are getting so good too!

AnnaMarie said...

Ooh, that is nice. Nice colors.

Brandis said...

I tagged you. How do you like my comments now? :)

molly said...

WOW! That is legit :)
Good for you!

Sarah said...

Wow, I love the new photo blog site. So professional and cool. Really showcases your talent. Wanna fly out and take pics of my kiddos?

Elise said...

Wow, Ashley! Very professional!! I'm thrilled for you!

Lauryn said...

haha! I am glad you like it :)