Strange but true


A few days ago I was listening to a voice mail message from Dave (on speaker phone) and my sister Amber said he sounded like a duck. So, the next time I talked to him, I randomly called him Duckface. He thought I said' "dungface" and was wondering why I would do such a thing. After I explained what I had really said we had a good laugh and now use "duckface" occasionally just for fun. So...
Yesterday in the car I was talking to Dave on speaker phone again, and at the end of the conversation I said, "Bye Duckface" and all of a sudden, Jaxon had a breakdown!
"NO MOMMY NO! Why Daddy Duckface? No Mommy!" I'm not sure what part of that was offensive to Jaxon, but I thought it was cute the way he was sticking up for Dave, especially after the "Go way" incident!

3 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

At least he said "daddy duckface" and didn't say "Dave duckface." (Tyler)

jckhadlocks said...

Too funny!

Lauryn said...

nice to know he will still stick up for "Dave" isn't it! :)