Fun with the Grill

You know how in a previous post I said I learned how to use the grill..."sort of" well, here is a perfect example of where the "Sort of" explains itself. Tonight we had a fantastic dinner of Grilled chicken, grilled bell peppers, grilled asparagus, and grilled corn on the cob- YUM YUM!



One might look at this picture and think that the grilling that was done was quite superb, and you would be right, with one exeption....I guess I failed to read the fine print (or the really large print...whatever...) that said BEFORE you put the corn on the grill, you should wrap it in foil...oops. So, the corn got a littled blackened in places, but all in all, still not terrible. As for the rest of the dinner, DELICIOUS!!! I found the easiest most awesome marinade for chicken and peppers, here it is---- mix Italian dressing (as much as you want) chopped garlic (as much as you want) rosemary (as much as you want) bell peppers (whatever color and as much as you want) and chicken breasts (as much as you want) and let them marinade all day. Then Grill. Does that sound easy to follow or what????? Let me tell you, it is SOOOOOO good! (and Healthy, I use Fat Free Italian, and just add 2 TBSP of Olive oil so the chicken doesnt burn)

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow, Ash, that looks delicious and beautifully prepared. Thanks for the marinade recipe. As soon as the snow thaws a little, I'll blaze a trail out to our grill and fire some chicken and veggies up. That asparagus looked amazing. Did you do anything special for it?

Anonymous said...

just drizzle it with olive oil (very lightly then rub it all together) and salt and pepper it. Grilled Asparagus is AMAZING!

Hope said...

Looks delish...
I'll be over for dinner tonight.

THE TAASE'S said...

Umm...dinner reservations for 2 please! LOL! You never cease to amaze me Ash.

Tafi

Flaherty Fam said...

I love to grill! Our neighbors, the Crockett's and Dahlke's, call me the Texas barbequer (sp?) I don't really barbeque, per se, but I love to throw fresh veggies on with a chicken breast. Yummy!