Happy today!



First, this is more of why I love Arizona...Flowers in the winter! (Yup- February is winter, even in Arizona!) I am just feeling really grateful and happy right now. We are all healthy and enjoying being outside while we still can. It is busy season but we are still getting to see Dave occasionally. He has been on a close client and we got to meet him for lunch twice. In a few weeks he will be back on a close client for 8 WHOLE WEEKS! That means no super long drives home in traffic! Jaxon is talking up a storm and cracking us up. The YW are back on track. The house is clean more often than not. I enjoy making dinner, sort of. I learned how to use the grill, sort of. Here's a good one- I got 11 hours and 45 minutes of sleep last night! I am feeling so content. Life is just good!

4 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

Wow, almost 12 hours of sleep. What must that be like? Katie's new schedule is to wake up twice in the night, and to freak out at least once per day.

Elise said...

11 HOURS OF SLEEP!?! Okay, I'm way jealous about that. I'm going to have to figure out a way to swing that.

Glad things are looking so sunny for you guys!

ThePalmers said...

How on earth did you get that much sleep is my question???

Anonymous said...

Dave and I put Jax down at 7:30 and were going to clean up down stairs. I talked him into laying down for a few minutes first to rest, and we actually fell asleep at about 7:45. We woke up at 8:30 and just decided we were down for the night. Then Jaxon didnt start talking until 7:30 this morning, thus, 11:45 of sleep!! HURRAY!!!