Terrible Dream Monday

Early this morning I had such a horrible nightmare, that AFTER I woke up and realized it wasn't even real, I started sobbing and couldn't stop! Dave woke up and consoled me, but it took me quite a while to calm down. I know it seems really silly, that I cried after I knew it wasn't real, but it was so sad! I dreamed that Dave told me he wanted a divorce. Then he told me all his reasons why, and all of them were the things that are my biggest insecurities. I don't think I've ever been so sad in my life. Dave asked me this morning what on earth had been the matter, and it sounded so ridiculous when I heard myself say it, but again he was so loving and reassuring. He's a really awesome husband...when I'm awake!

2 comments:

Brandis said...

What a horrible dream! That is so sad, I actually got tears in my eyes reading it. I'm glad that it was only a dream!!

Sarah said...

That's a terrible dream. I hate it when dreams are so intense and realistic that I cry (even after I wake up).
You know, they say that once you tell your dream, it's not likely to return. Here's to hoping that works this time.
I love you Ash.