My Wonderful Ashley!

Well, as many of you know, I am not one to discuss my feelings at the drop of a hat. However, as it is Valentine’s Day, I thought I would take this chance to let everyone know how much I love my wife, Ashley. She always claims that she can never be surprised, but I think I have surprised her 10-12 times, and she has failed about 90% of the time when trying to surprise me with something. Oh well, on to the Ashley Tribute!

Ashley is a wonderful leader of our little family, always working as hard as she can to keep us on the straight and narrow. She is a wonderful mother to Jaxon (even on those “rare” occasions when he can be unhelpful). She is an exceptional wife that doesn’t allow me to be anything less than the best husband that I can be (it does take a lot of work for that). Even though I consistently mock her choice of ‘viewing pleasure’ (i.e. American Idol, America’s Next Top Model, etc.) she puts up with my sports viewing and all of my quirky movie tastes (such as sci-fi and fantasy) and even sometimes ends up enjoying them. I am grateful that she always tries to find ways to spend time together; even if it is while she is napping on the couch and I am watching television, at least we are in the same room together. There is no way that I could make it through every day without her love and support. You are the best, Ashley, Happy Valentine’s Day!!!!

P.S. – Don’t expect a gift now!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOLY CRAP!!! I AM SURPRISED!!! This is SOOOOOO unDave-like, and so AWESOME!!!
NO GIFT NEEDED!!! You're the best Dave!

Nedra Tietjen said...

Wow! I am shocked too! He just left out one thing Ashley is a dang good friend too! Love you!

The Hoopers said...

Dave, you rock!!! I agree Ashley is awesome!

AnnaMarie said...

Who gave that guy the password? That's really nice, Dave.

THE TAASE'S said...

Aww...Ashley, what a sweet surprise. Ok, so we know what Dave gave you for Valentine's...what did you give him??

michelle said...

What a great Valentine.