I've Been Tagged!

10 years ago I ...
1. had left for college leaving a "very serious" boy friend behind
2. Met a new cute boy on the first day there to help me forget about aforementioned "serious boyfriend"
3. Met many friendly boys, that helped me to never think about aforementioned "serious boyfriend" ever again!
4. Dropped a class becuase it was at 8 in the morning, and I just couldn't get up for it.
5. Got a new roommate because my first one was mentally deranged and got kicked out of the dorms. (seriously, she was C-R-A-Z-Y!!!!!)



5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Go to the gym
2. Make porcupine meatballs for v-day dinner (Dave's request)
3. Clean kitchen/dishes
4. Finish the last load of laundry (seriously, when its folded I will be ALL CAUGHT UP!!!!)
5. Try to explain to Dave how much he means to me! !(It's V-DAY!!!!)

5 snacks I enjoy: (I'm trying really hard to eat healthy, so these are snacks I am enjoying currently, not all-time favorites!)
1. Edamame
2. Fresh fruit, especially strawberries or raspberries
3. Splendid Smoothies from Tropical Smoothie Cafe (made with Splenda, and under 200 calories for 24 oz....SO GOOD!!!!)
4. 100 calorie bags of kettle corn
5. Protein bars

5 selfish things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Get a personal Trainer that would kick my trash!
2. Get a personal chef for our family
3. Get a massage twice a week
4. Get a maid that would come for a few hours everyday
5. Have a huge backyard with every fun toy imagineable, so that Jaxon and I (and future kids when they come) could play outside all day in the sunshine and fresh air

3 bad habits I am trying to break:
1. letting laundry pile up
2. Chewing my nails (lets be honest, it's a bad habit, but I'm not even trying to stop...it's just never going to happen!)
3. Gossip
4. leaving hair in the shower
5. Not putting my make-up stuff away


5 places I have lived:
1. Billings Montana
2. Riverside California
3. Gilbert Arizona
4. Provo Utah
5. Auckland New Zealand

5 jobs I have had
1. Concessions at Freestone Park and Gilbert Pools
2. Tele-marketer (kill me now...) for State Farm
3. Teacher in New Zealand
4. Tutor for an Autistic boy
6. Gas Station Attendant for 5 days before I was fired...it's a long story... feel free to ask!



5 things people don't know about me:
1. I am really REALLY grossed out by dirty ears, phobic in fact, and as a result clean my own ears AT LEAST twice a day, but pretty much every time I see a Q-tip, AND I LOVE the way it feels!
2. I am scared to use the bathroom if there is a shower curtain that is pulled closed.
3. I have had 11 black eyes but never been in a fight
4. I used to be a pretty good hurdler even though I am only 5'4
5. I can flex my pecs together, OR individually! ( I really do love that talent!)

Okay, since I was tagged, now I'm tagging the YW ladies- that means Charlotte, Marie, Donnie, and Misti HOP TO IT LADIES!!!

3 comments:

The Hoopers said...

You crack me up! I'm gonna need the "rest of the story" sometime on these!!

Flaherty Fam said...

I loved getting to know ya a little better, especially the "old" Ashley. I totally agree with your "billionaire wishes". Those would totally be mine too. So, how did you get all the black eyes?

Jason and Kate said...

I have to hear the gas station attendant story. I"m sure I have but I'm always up for hearing great stories over again.