American Idol...IT BEGINS!!!

(scroll to the bottom and pause my blog music so you can hear Josiah's song! It's worth it!!!!)
Yup- I'm not even going to try to hide it, I LOVE AMERICAN IDOL! I think Dave doesn't quite understand my love, because music doesn't speak to him the way it does to me. (Does that sound rediculous/stupid/lame? Oh well...I think its true!)
Anyway, I was seriously so sad when they booted Josiah Lemming, and personally I thought his rendition of Stand By Me was pretty cool, unfortunately he was singing it on 2 hours sleep. DARN IT! I bet you anything that kid is not going anywhere, he's gonna get swooped up right away by a record label, but he sure would have been fun to watch on AI. Here is a video of him from him on youtube, singing a song he wrote, that even with the CRAPPY sound is still so beautiful. Oh yes, and as a side note, there are TWO, thats right, count them TWO LDS people in the top 24!!! We all know about Brooke White, who is obviously a judge favorite, but also, David Archiletto, shocker huh with his 16 year old bright eyed smile! Another Judge Favorite!

7 comments:

Colburns said...

Holy crap I love that song I think they should totaly pick that up and play it on the radio!!!

JoEllen said...

That is an awesome song! Too bad he didn't make it to the top 24...

Cicily said...

Have you ever listened to Keane? He sounds a lot like him. If you haven't checked him out, do, you'll love it.

Cicily said...

On a side note, I too love American Idol.

Nedra Tietjen said...

That kid reminds me of Gavin DeGraw who I LOVE!! You should write some songs and get someone to covet them for you. Songwriting is where you make the big money... And you are a very talented songwriter. Maybe you could get Colby Calliat to sing that one about me in the kitchen???

The Hoopers said...

You are too cute! I am going to have to start watching that again!!

AnnaMarie said...

Is that the kid who cried a lot?