"When we're healthy we're happy..."

I know the song actually goes a little differently, but thats how it is around our house. Jaxon is back to his energetic healthy self...albeit a little strong-willed (wherever did he get that trait???) anyway...Here are a few pictures we have taken lately...Dave is at work, and Jaxon can't really use the camera, (though he does try to kick it when it's hanging around my neck and then tells me he's funny...) so it's just shots of baby-J!




We probably were not supposed to pick these, but did you ever see a kid get more excited about flowers???


6 comments:

Nedra Tietjen said...

So stinkin cute!! I love the one where he has that look Dave gets when he is covering his own inadequacies by making me think I said something stupid... :)

Jen and Bryan said...

That third one if great... don't you wonder what they are thinking? In answer to your questions: I use my new lens 99% of the time. I do have a flash but I rarely use it. Nothing on my photoblog is done with a flash. But I am really glad I have it. I just need to know better how to use it, you know?

AnnaMarie said...

He's getting to be a kid now, hey? In the last one where he's walking especially...he's a good-looking boy!

Celeste Caldwell said...

GOSH he is such a STUD!! And those pictures are FABULOUS ASHLEY!! Man he is getting way to big!!

Layne and Kelly Nelson said...

I love how he goes from "Rebel without a cause" to "Prince of Pansies" in one shot! Very cute Ash!

Lauryn said...

Hey Ashley - its Lauryn (one of your visiting teaching sisters!) Lovely pics! I'm transferring my blog from my website to blogger - so I will be able to comment on your blogs from now on :)