Whenever you're ready baby Kate!


(My beautiful sister in Law- Kim!!!)

Here are a few pictures from my sis-in-laws baby shower. I did all the desserts and I was happy with how they turned out...I made lemon bars (Kim's favorite) fudge brownie bites with whipped cream and a choc. dipped pecan on top, cream puffs, mini cupcakes with choc covered sunflower seeds on top, and tiny heart shaped sugar cookies with a "K" for Kate on them. I was really excited about presentation. I spent about $50 at Big Lots (yes, high quality I know!) and got some really cool serving stuff, which now I will just re-use! Anyway, the table was in a bad spot to get a good picture... at least until my photo teacher extradanaire -Jill- teaches me more!


3 comments:

Lauryn said...

Those treats look really yummy! Nice presentation too! :)

Brandis said...

I just got hungry again

Celeste Caldwell said...

Ashley- those look fabulous!! You are quite the chef! How about we make lots of yummy treats and stuff ourselfs..sounds fun to me. ha ha!!