One more for today!

Any of you who know Dave well, knows of his dear and eccentric love of all things Christmas. This includes his Christmas sock Collection. Dave owns at least 30 pairs of Christmas socks, some play music, many have holes from years of December love. Dave wears Christmas socks exclusively (including to work, church, AND- if he is wearing sandles) every day from the day after Thanksgiving through Christmas day. Anyway, this year Dave and Grammie F. decided that Jaxon would join in the tradition, so of course, I had to take some photos... I love my silly boys!!

4 comments:

Jen and Bryan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen and Bryan said...

(apparently I can't edit my other comment...) I so love the socks. Bryan's idea og holiday socks are his black ones hiked up to his knees. :) But I guess I just have to learn to live with it. But, for the record, I have on Christmas socks as we speak!!

THE TAASE'S said...

Hello my friend! Yes...it does work. Lane Bryant does this a lot and I've already used one. I've printed out a few and it's for anything in the store!! Also, I too am hitting up all the LB's!!

Elise said...

I think Dave is totally awesome for wearing his Christmas socks every single day. I have a new respect for the man.