GO COUGARS!!!!

It wouldn't be a trip to Provo without a stroll down memory lane at BYU! Jaxon loved the cougar, ("Gook-blah", then "Cootie" as far as Jaxon was concerned) and a walk through Taylor Hall. Oh WOW- THE MEMORIES!!! (Let me just add that most of them are shockingly embarrassing to me, and Im blushing as I write this, and I'm SO glad that none of you are mind readers!...AHHHH...the follies of youth!) Also, for anyone concerned that I don't debut on my own blog enough- here you go!



Jax and Mommy at the Coug





I can forever use this as proof/blackmail that Dave fully supports BYU and Jaxon attending BYU in the future!





"RAH RAH RAH RAH RAH- GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COUGARS!" I do love that fight song!!!





AHhhhhh Taylor 1200....those were some crazy days!





HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA- I totally forgot about that!

6 comments:

Nedra Tietjen said...

I am guessing those memories may involve a map of the United States and some push pins... wink wink.

michelle said...

Ah memories... like getting accused of lesbianism, organizing and executing Make-Out America (remember I wasn't a part of that one), or anything else that went array on campus.

Hmm. Someone did something bad - it's that MICHELLE GIRL!

And of course, certain roommates who had a flavor for Mormonads and rudeness. Whatever happened to that horrible roommate you had for a week Ash?

Jen and Bryan said...

remember when Michelle found a pice of pizza in her file cabinet while she was cleaning?

Colburns said...

smooch 5 points make out 10 points the look on Daves face when he realizes you had over 1000 points PRICELESS!! J/K Is is just me or do you look skinnier in these pics? You go girl!

Elise said...

Ha ha ha... so, so fun! So we were a little crazy, but didn't we have so much fun? Oh my gosh, I forgot about your one-week-roommate! I can't stop laughing...

It was so great to see you and your great little family!!

Anonymous said...

Okay you crazies! She was my roommate for like 2 months! Obviously the fact that you didnt have to live with her made the time seem A LOT shorter to all you!