Zoo fun with Brailyn

Jaxon had a play date at the zoo today with Brailyn, the daughter of Clint and Malia, long time friends of Dave, and of course now mine. They also had a playdate on Saturday where Jaxon put Brailyn in a headlock, nearly knocked her off the bed their were playing on several times, and was basically to "wild and crazy" for her taste. (He also gave her a few too many hugs at my request...HEY...I thought it might help!) Well, I don't think Brailyn has forgotten that Jaxon is a little too wild for her, and she gave him a wide berth at the splash pad at the zoo today. Jaxon doesn't stay still anyways, so she was never in much danger of having to spend any lengthy amounts of time with him, but she wasn't taking any chances. They had a great time playing in the water, and then looking at the monkeys and the goats. By the time we got home they were both out cold, which in my opinion is the best possible ending to a playdate!







Jaxon, what exactly are you looking at?????




Jaxon also enjoyed hugging several Goats... I think I have a very friendly child!



1 comment:

AnnaMarie said...

I'm glad to see that Jaxon is warming up to the goats. See, buddy, they're not so scary after all.