Growing up

Motherhood...What an adventure! Monday night Grampa ferrell babysat Jax so Dave and I could go to a going away party! (good luck at Yale Jarrod!!!) Well Jaxon and Papa are best buds, and Papa couldnt bear to put Jaxon to bed...so...he didn't! At 9 when we picked Jaxon up, he was still WIDE AWAKE!!! Well yesterday, we saw the full effects of going to bed two hours past our bedtime. At about 4:30 Jaxon was in complete meltdown mode, and I was about to jump off the balcony. (For those of you who know that we don't actually have a balcony...Im just painting a mental picture!) Anyway, it was about a billion degrees outside as usual, but I went to my last resort of outside play. Jaxon immediately turned around, and we had a fantastic, albeit toasty, time for about half an hour. When we were both drenched with sweat I insisted that we go back in, and meltdown mode continued...but during that half hour I had such a fun time with Jaxon, and I got some really cute photos! Did I mention that Motherhood is an adventure?...and a pretty hard job!






1 comment:

Jen and Bryan said...

Your glass looks slightly better than the last time I saw it. :)