Our lives lately

Let's see- here are my super awesome cell phone pictures as of late, in no particular order.
 
 
The reason I included this first picture is 2-fold
1.  This is the closest I've come to capturing a smile, but he DOES SMILE! (mostly for his mama, and yeah, it makes me really happy!!)
2.  This is a really cute Thanksgiving outfit that was lent to Cooper by his good friend Jonathon, but I will say, the Orange and leaves are a little gender confusing.  I took Cooper to Target in this outfit, and between the Orange and leaves, and his gorgeous head of hair...two people commented on my gorgeous daughter.  I was having a rough day, and I didn't even correct them. Bah!

 
 
 
I don't know what Jaxon was trying to butter me up for in the picture...but it looks like he has already taught his brother a thing or two...
 
This would have been a lot cuter comparison If I could get this picture to be right side up...BAH!
 

 
 
Cooper's daytime naps are straight up crap! But this week he woke up from a 45 min. nap, had a bottle, then slept on me for 2 hours! So sweet, and I'LL TAKE IT!!!


Here is Cooper in his cute halloween shirt from Grammie. Both the shirt and pants are too big for him, so he looks a lot "puffier" than he actually is in this picture!


Just thought this next one was funny...note the Thanksgiving Jammies-


Just pondering life...


Grandpa get's babysitter of the year-


Especially because when I came home I found that he had rocked Cooper to sleep adn was holding him while playing wii with Jaxon. WHAT A GUY!!!

No comments: