Halloween!

 These pictures are actually from the ward Halloween party, but I probably won't have time to get any good pictures of J before he heads out tonight...and Cooper will be in bed before any actual trick or treating commences, so This Is IT!
 
This year Jaxon was set on being Hawkeye from The Avengers. He hasn't seen the real Avengers, but has seen the cartoon.  Not really sure why he chose Hawkeye...except I think he REEEEEALLY wanted a bow and arrow.  We searched high and low for this costume, and luckily we found it (and Dave was willing to drive to get it) 40 minutes away in Scottsdale.  I'm glad Jaxon got to be his first choice, becuase he adores this costume, his bow and arrow, and...as you will see, he takes himself pretty darn seriously in it!
 
 
 


 
 
Besides Jaxon being the most handsome 6 yr old on the planet, look at that quiver I made for his arrows! YES! I MADE IT!
 


Next up- Cooper!  As we were online looking for Jaxon's costume, he saw this Captain America baby costume, and INSISTED that Cooper REALLY wanted to be an avenger too!
How could I resist? This is what being a brother is all about!
Another bonus?? I caught a couple half smiles from Coop!!!
(PS- these pictures kinda crack me up, because I can see what he would look like without that gorgeous head of hair...he's still cute, but I love that crazy mop of his!!!)


 
Lastly- Hailey came and went to the ward party with us, because two of her sisters were sick. Ryan stayed home with them, and Emily had to man a booth at her ward's party. SCORE FOR US! We love having Hailey with us!


 
Lastly, Grandma and Grandpa Ferrell- are these guys the coolest or what???







No seriously...this might be my favorite picture of all time! LOVE IT!!!
 

1 comment:

AnnaMarie said...

Super cute pictures. Who the heck is Hailey for Halloween? I love Dad's gigantic tie...did he get it made in China? He should definitely wear it to the next trade show you have. Man does Mom look good!

I love your little Avengers. So great.