Very Tricky Jaxon, Very Tricky!

Jaxon just totally pulled a fast one on Dave- and It was hysterical. I hope I can appropriately describe it!

Jaxon: Dad, come over here and play Super Heroes with me. We each get one Super power.
Dave: I'm going to sit at the table for a little bit buddy, but toe is killing me! (FYI- pretty sure Dave broke his middle toe this morning...)
J:...Oh....I'm sorry Dad. You should come sit on the couch and rest your foot.  It would feel a lot better on the couch.
D: Thanks buddy, that's sure nice.
J: Sit right here dad, just like this...I'll stay over here on this couch so I don't bump it or anything.
D: Thanks Jaxon, this feels nice.
J: NOW....since you're over here... we can play super heroes! We each sit on a different couch and we each have one super power and we play back and forth!