A women on the Verge...

Have you ever had to hold it together because both you AND your spouse cannot be crazy at the same time? 

Well, Dave has to do it all the time, but not me, cause Dave is NEVER CRAZY....well...except this week....
  Dave being crazy and anxious makes me crazy and anxious but like I said, we can't just drive to crazy town together so I am doing my best...which is getting worse all the time. 
 So far this week Dave has-
 ~~~~Had his contact knocked out by Jaxon. Dave is blind as a bat with a number of serious eye issues, and his contacts are specially made and about $500 a pair, and he has to have an eye visit before he can get them, and those cost around $300 with all his issues.  It's not even the money I'm complaining about.  There was no way Dave could get in for an apt. AND have his contacts ready before we left today, so he is up a creek, and wearing only glasses.  NOT AWESOME.
~~~~ The whole issue with the mental breakdown over at the house where he threatened to throw away all our stuff. I won't rehash, because it still raises my pulse way too high, but let's just say neither of us are back at even keel yet.
~~~~ This morning while in the shower, dave had a filling fall out.  He was going to a client this morning and he and Jaxon were going to head out around noon for Vegas. (They are going to stay with Dave's parents tonight and finish the drive to Aspen Groves in the morning.) The only emergency apt. I could get him (After spending almost 2 hours on the phone this morning) was at 1pm... an hour after he wanted to leave...not to mention the time it will take to actually get the filling. Dave is NOT happy about this time frame, but there is nothing we can do about it. 
  So...Dave is currently a resident of crazy town, but I tell you what, I am not far behind.  This has been a seriously stressful week, and I was planning on going to the temple today early afternoon right after they left.  Now that is not going to happen like that, and I still have all of mine and dave's Laundry to do, and my packing and getting ready, but I am not going to be deterred from the temple, if there was ever a day I need to get there...IT'S TODAY!

No comments: