Oh how I love FAMILY

We got our pictures back from the photog that came to Aspen Grove and did our family shoot.  I have to say, it was the wrong time for the light, so the colors are not as beautifully saturated as I would like, and it makes everyone's eyes look a little deep and dark (Maybe I only notice this because I am a photographer myself???) but for shooting a family of 32, I thought she did a phenomenal job! Here are just a couple for your viewing pleasure. I am going to do some photoshop work on the rest and see if I can get the colors to come out a little bit more!

First the WHOOOOOOLE Family- All 32 of us!

Next Just G&G with the 18 grandkids- their pride and joy!


Next- the 8 original Ferrells- sure love my family!!!


Just the Boys-


Just the Girls-


Jaxon and the "Big Boy" cousins- (3 baby boys missing!)




3 comments:

Tyler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AnnaMarie said...

I love the colors you chose! Something that struck me is how short I am...and you are...in comparison to the growing girl nieces!

muthuseo said...

Thank you for taking turns that excellent subject matter on your internet site. I came across it on the search engines. I will check back again whenever you post extra aricles.sk8clothing.com