BAH! Posts with no pictures!

Here's the situation-  My computer that stores all my pictures and has all my PS stuff on it is currently downstairs in our bedroom.  For some reason, the wireless in my parents house does not "reach/stretch/work" that far down, so if I want to put pictures on a blog right now, I have to upload them downstairs, save them downstairs, save them to a disc, bring the disc upstairs, upload the pictures to the laptop, then upload the pictures to blogger.  Obviously...that is too much work for me right now!  :o)
  It has continued to be an eventful week since we got home from Aspen Grove.  (Which by the way, I plan to blog all about when I can upload pictures more easily)  We got home Sunday and of course Monday Dave was back to work.  It was J's last week of swim team, which dispite the heat, we were both really bummed about. ( I think I may have mentioned how grateful I am for the boost in his self esteem and his desire to work hard to achieve???!!!) Anyway, it got us out of the house every morning, and after being gone for a week, after swim we had LOTS TO DO!  Errands errands errands, plus we are trying to make the most of the last 3 weeks of summer break by getting together with lots of friends and doing fun stuff!
Monday- Monday after swim I had a dr.s apt. I am 32 weeks and that is when my drs. office does another ultrasound.  The tech and I have made good friends and although it was only supposed to be 2D, she switched over to 3D and got TONS more awesome hilarious pictures of my sweet Cooper doing what he does best- OPENING HIS MOUTH!  (Guess he takes after his mom...???) Yawning, sticking out his tongue, eating his hand.  Between his need to have his mouth open, and the way he NEVER STOPS MOVING, I think we may have a waaaaaaay different baby on our hands than our sweet tempered, easy going baby Jax!  We did find that he and Jaxon have one thing in common.  Until 30 weeks both were progressing exactly to size, but once in the 30's both started growing like crazy.  From all the measurements they took, they estimate that at 32 weeks, Coop is measuring 34.5 weeks and weighs about 4 lbs 14 oz.  THAT'S BIG FOR 32!!  In his defense, they thought Jaxon would weigh almost 11 pounds from all his measurements, but ended up being "only" 9.1!  If this guy doesn't on or before 36 or 37 weeks, I'm resigned to the fact that is C-section city for us! (Which I am completely at peace with...while still holding out a little hope for a V-back!)
 Tuesday after swim we went to the Mesa Children's Art Center with some friends we have made this year at swim team.  We had lots of fun, and also a little crazy since the friend we went with has 4 kids 7 and under! We then had to run ALLLLLLLLL the way out to west Tempe to drop off some paperwork for TMTG and to take my camera in to get fixed!  We got home and had exactly 35 minutes before we had to leave again to take J to a playdate WAAAAAAAY out past where our "old house" was.  It took us about 20 minutes to get there!  After the playdate we had to go grocery shopping and got home about 5:30.  So, on Tuesday we left the house at 8:45, were home for 35 minutes around 2pm, and didn't get home again till 5:30.  It was a looooooooong day, but that's the way we like it. We both like to be busy, and I like that Jaxon wasn't watching a lot of TV!
 Wednesday after swim we went to another friends house to swim and then go to lunch. Tiffany (the mom) is my dear friend from the gym, and her son Titan and Jaxon are the same age and play great together! We went to Mexican for lunch, which is NEVER a good idea for me.  After we got home, Sherry and her boys came over to play.  They played for 2 straight hours and had a great time! By that time Dave got home and we had a nice family dinner together.
  Thursday was Jaxon's last day of swim team- BOOOOO!!! They played a fun trivia game and it was a good way to finish. After swim we picked up my good friend Christi (From way back in the Single's ward Days!) and all headed to the mall. Jaxon's PT said he needed really good tennis shoes for school this year, with lots of foot and arch support, because he pronates a TON!  So, $104 dollars later, Jaxon had two pairs of school shoes! HOLY MOLY!  I guess our days of wearing super cute, super cheap shoes from China are OVER!  Luckily I found a great online coupon for Children's Place, who already had all their slim jeans (all Jax can wear) on great sale, and finished up his school shopping with 3 pairs of jeans, 4 t-shirts, and 2 long sleeve shirts for under $50! TAKE THAT 100 DOLLAR SHOES!!! BOO-YA!
  WE had lunch at the mall then went back to Christi's to swim. We stayed quite a while because it was a little overcast and the sun wasnt beating down on us!  AFter we left we headed to Laura's house to help get Thursday dinners together (Which, she wouldn't let me help because I am pregnant...) and Jaxon played with Isabella!  We headed home around 5:15 and Christi came over to mom and dad's where we all enjoyed a Laura's Mexican dinner.  It was a really, really bad choice on my part, and I haven't felt that sick in a long time. 
  Friday I woke up with TERRIBLE stomach cramps that didn't go away.  Since I have never felt labor pains, I didn't know if that was it or not. I called my drs office to make an apt to come in, but he was in surgery all day and no one else was there. They said I should go to the hospital. So amidst freaking out I took Jaxon to Laura's to play and went to L&D.  They took me right back and I was NOT contracting, and Cooper's heartbeat was fine. They guessed I had a bladder infection becuase the urine sample tests weren't back yet, gave me an antibiotic perscription, and sent me home.  I was still horribly crampy and felt awful, but headed to get J.  At home I researched Bladder infections, and I don't have ANY of the symptoms.  I was still in so much pain that I went downstairs to take a nap and woke up 4 hours later. Poor Jaxon had just watched TV and fended for himself, knowing how terrible I felt.  The upstairs was littered with the different snacks he had gotten himself, but bless his heart, he didn't want to wake me up.  Not long after that Dave got home, and since Jaxon had read another 25 books for summer reading, he had Jax went to Peter Piper Pizza for a date. I stayed home and rested some more.  Before we went to bed Dave gave me a very sweet blessing, and though I didn't feel better physically, emotionally it did me wonders!
  This morning, Dave and Jax went on their traditional Saturday morning breakfast date to Jack in The Box so I could sleep in. (I used to go, but would get so sick from the food afterwards that it ruined my whole Saturday, so we decided I would be better served by sleeping in...) I don't feel great, but DO feel better than yesterday, so I am just going to keep on keepin on! Today we are going to try to make up for Jaxon's 4 hour TV marathon yesterday by being out and about most of thee day.  He had Dave are playing WII while I write this, but we are planning on going to the library to read lots of books for summer reading, a fun lunch of Jaxon's choice (sort of...because I am pre-vetoing both McD's and Chick-fil-A) and then picking up G & G from the airport!
    Well, off to the races!

No comments: