Out of order, let the chaos begin

If I'm going to start blogging again...  I have 6 months worth of picture to upload....

In September we spent the weekend at the beach house with Scott and Erin.  Jaxon L-O-V-E-S both of them like crazy.  Erin is just a nephew magnet and Jaxon is no exception, and Scott has a very sweet relationship with Jaxon where he knows how to tease Jaxon just enough, and then let Jaxon turn it around on him and emerge victorious!

September Rain.  How many times are you 5 and comfortable and ecstatic to play in the rain in your underwear? Right...not too often...so I let him enjoy it and took pictures to document the whole thing! (plus, is there anything cuter than a 5 year old in boxer briefs?  I think not...)



1 comment:

AnnaMarie said...

I'm glad Jaxon has such a good relationship with Scott & Erin. And I think the beauty of Jaxon in boxers is in the eye of the loving mom...:) And in having some good embarrassing photos for the future!