Christmas Mini Sessions!

Hello!  I am shamelessly advertising my photography on here for a second- I am going to be doing Christmas Mini Sessions on Friday Dec. 3rd and Friday Dec. 4th. 
Sessions are $40 for 15 minutes, with a disk of 5-10 high res pictures that belong to YOU!
email me at nzashleyrogers at gmail dot com to book your slot!

But....
I NEED YOUR HELP!!!
Once again I find myself in need of the perfect chair or bench.  I can't tell you exactly what it looks like...only that I will know it when I see it!  So, if you are willing to let me borrow a cute, shabby chic, a little funky or vintage, or just plain cool green/black/red chair for a week or so, I would gladly do a free mini session for you, or pay you the $40 dollars that a mini session would cost! 
Just email me a picture of your fantastic chair, and I will get back to you.  Please don't be offended if it's not the right one for me...like I said, I know it's out there...I just need to see it!

No comments: