Halloween begins..

Jaxon had his Halloween day and party at preschool today.  This is only half the girls in his class...but ALL The boys! That's right! 2 boys and 9 girls!  Jaxon doesn't seem to mind, but his teacher keeps moving him around becuase he gets too "mothered"...all the girls want to help him do everything, make sure he follows directions etc! I think it's just supply and demand...boys are in low demand in that class so they are going to supply lots of help!  Don't worry, even though they are NOT boyfriend/girlfriend, (we don't even joke about that at this age) Brailyn (Ariel in the picture) is still his NUMBER ONE BEST FRIEND (he told me today) and yesterday on the way home they decided that they will get married. Today they decided that they will both be Lady Gaga for Halloween next year!  YIKES!
Jaxon's teacher, Who is great, dressed up as a witch with a green face and big wart on her nose. Jaxon didn't want to go ANYWHERE NEAR HER for a picture...I think the picture says it all!


Today was the second to last day teaching AD at hte gym, so a bunch of us got together for a big Halloween blowout! It was great fun- so here are a few pics. I actually had a really cool witches hat, and green lips...but I had to take the hat off to wear the pic in the tracks that I taught, and you can't really see my awesome lipstick!





2 comments:

ThePalmers said...

Man I take good pictures! :)

AnnaMarie said...

You look awesome, Ashley! And Jaxon looks great as Mario, too. Make sure to post pictures of Dave's costume when he wears it!