COME JOIN ME!!!

 Okay, for anyone who has followed this blog for any amount of time, you know that I teach an aqua class at the local gym. I love it, it has been so great for me all around, and I love it! (did I mention that?) Well, for a lot of reasons that are hard to explain (but we will chalk it up here to one word- MONEY) the gym is not going to offer this class anymore! I had the choice to turn my time slots into a different class (That I don't totally love) or give them up. After a lot of long and hard deliberating...I chose to give them up. *sob*
 I'm seriously SERIOUSLY going to miss teaching. I love the interaction, the people, the workout, the fun, and let's be honest... I LOVE BEING ON STAGE WITH A MIC!!!!! :o)
I think that later in my life....or next year...I will learn a different class and start teaching again, but now is a good time for a break.  Who knows what fertility will bring, and it will be nice to have one less responsiblity weighing on my mind and schedule...

HERE IS WHERE THE "COME JOIN ME" COMES IN-
THIS TUESDAY (THE 26TH) AT 8AM
AND FRIDAY (THE 29TH) AT 9AM
ARE MY LAST TIMES EVER EVER EVER TEACHING THIS CLASS!!!
 EVER!!!

So, I want it to be a major party.  I am inviting everyone and anyone from near AND FAR to come join in the fun.  If youre not a member of Fitness Works it doesn't matter, I will get you a guest pass.  I want to go out with a bang, so please PLEASE come join me!  Let me know here, or in a email if you are going to come, and I will make sure to you get the pass! I promise it will be fun! I'm bringing treats and prizes!
YAHOO!!!

1 comment:

AnnaMarie said...

Wish I could make it...and look forward to taking Shabam! (or whatever) with you in March! :)