Contrary to Popular Belief...

WE ARE NOT DEAD!!! :o)


I don't know why I've felt so anti-blogging lately, but I have a lot of pictures to catch up on, so this will be a catch-all post for the last 2 months!
(please note, while still Fake, Jaxon's fake smile is really getting better! Now if only those dead teeth would fall out!)











Father's Day- Dave got his dearest wish (of several years...) A Wii!!! Can you tell that he and Jax were a little excited? Wii have 3 controllers and it is great leverage to get Jaxon to do all his chores and not whine. It has provided us with A LOT of fun family time!

Next- we surprised Jaxon and took him to the Circus. It was really fun, and a lot more expensive than I remember. Dave put Jax in the car while I was getting the tickets...and guess what he forgot...JAXON'S SHOES! Ah well...Jaxon didn't seem to mind too much! Jaxon's favorite part was all the motorcycles driving inside the sphere!






This past weekend Dave's parents came to visit and we had Lots of fun! We all went to the Phoenix Children's Museum, and it was awesome! We are definately going back during the school year when it is less crowded! Here is Jaxon smiling by his floating ping-pong ball.


Serving up some excellent Ice cream!



Riding a Motorcycle with Grandma!



Building Forts with Dad-



Making Pizza-




And Lastly- here is Dave and I at Organ Stop Pizza. We went with Mom and Dad Rogers and Jaxon. J was in a "no pictures" mood, but we all had a great time!

3 comments:

Valerie: said...

the children's museum looks fun. I have been wanting to take the girls for the past 2 years. I think we are going next week when my mom is here so I wont be alone.

Cicily said...

I can't believe how much Jaxon looks like Dave, I never really noticed before.

fish said...

i just want to say ditto to your 2nd comment. awesome.