We're doing okay-

We really are. The trip has been consuming my thoughts-
The busier, the better.
We are so looking forward to hitting the road tomorrow.
Thank you all for your prayers, texts, and comments. And thank you for understanding when I don't respond.
Just wanted to let everyone know, that we are still alive over here, and let you see that while we might be struggling a little, we are still loving life and each other-


Remember Jaxon's red lips for his Easter pictures???
GRANDPA STRIKES AGAIN....
(At just the right time too, thanks Grandpa!)




I know this particular face is one only a mother could love- and love it I do. I think this is quite possibly the most hilarious picture I have ever seen!

Tomorrow morning When Jaxon wakes up he will find a picture of the Disney castle on his bedroom floor. The story is that Mickey Mouse came by during the night and left something for Jaxon...so he just needs to follow the clues...
Which will lead him to this- His Mickey hat, a special personalized ticket to Disneyland, a letter from Mickey Mouse, and a picture of Mickey....can you tell we are excited to have some fun and get away?


See ya next weekend.

2 comments:

August and Melissa said...

What a cute idea! I hope I can be creative like you when I have kids!

Sheri said...

what the...

So you have to tell me what he liked better. Legoland or Disneyland?