Thanks for the love


We are feeling it. Honestly we are.



Thanks for the calls, texts, and comments. Just because I haven't responded doesn't mean they don't mean the world to us.


The Rogers are now taking a much needed and long overdue vacation.


From Life.
From waiting.
From disappointment.
...and from everybody but the 3 of us.


We planned it yesterday.
We leave tomorrow.
We are not usually spontaneous, but this feels perfect.


It's all about Jaxon right now, and that also feels right. So we are going to be spending 1 day at Legoland and 3 days at Disneyland. This is our impromptu summer vacation, it just came a little early.


See ya next Friday......
with less worries,
less regret,
more smiles,
more pictures,
more memories made,
and having more focused on all the wonderful blessings in our lives.

8 comments:

The Craig Family said...

I am so sorry that things didn't turn out this time but I do know this much needed family vacation is a nice way to relax and try to get your mind off of things. I am glad you are doing it. I do hope this helps you guys out. Remember Heavenly Father is mindful of you guys and loves you. I am praying and thinking about your family.

AnnaMarie said...

Good for you three. I hope you have a great time together.

Cindy Spratling said...

You are awesome Ashley. I admire your honesty about the whole thing. I hope you guys really do feel the love, 'cause it's comin your way from me, from your friends, and from above! Have fun on your trip. It sounds amazing!

August and Melissa said...

That is awesome. Have a fun trip! :)

Valerie: said...

hey can you adopt me..i want to go somewhere fun. Have a GREAT Time!! see ya when you get back.

bethmess said...

California always cheers me up too. I'm so sorry to hear things didn't work out this time with IVF. Sometimes we just don't know what this crazy world has in store for us.

onehm said...

Glad that you are able to spend time together and enjoy one another without the stress of real life on top of it all...
I hope that the happiest place on earth will bring some smiles and some fun for all of you.
xoxo

Flaherty Fam said...

I have been out of town and just got around to checking people's blogs and I just wanted to say: I am sorry to hear about your news...that really sucks...there are no words to describe how much I feel for you. Life just doesn't make any sense sometimes...no a lot of the time. I am glad that you have decided to go on vacation with your fam...you deserve it. Have fun and can't wait to hang with ya at our next lawn party.