Easter Pictures

Nope, not one picture from the Easter Egg hunt or Easter morning with our baskets, but some cute pics that I took of Jax and his buddy Brailyn.
I already posted some of these on my photo blog, so if you already read/saw them, you can disregard.
I love any pictures of my little guy, so I love these too, but they are not my favorite. He spent the hour before the pictures with his best buddy Grandpa, and got a cherry shaved ice. He was red from head to toe, and I scrubbed the best I could, but those bright red lips were not going anywhere!















Their cheesy smiles were killing us so we thought we would take a different approach-
"Hold hands and laugh!"
This is what we got...they might have been faking it, but Malia and I thought it was pretty funny!



My favorite- I told them to hide behind the tree and when I said three, to pop their heads out on either side and smile. They were whispering and giggling behind the tree, and when I said "three!" this is what they had cooked up! I LOVE IT! These two are quite the hilarious rascals when together!

3 comments:

Celeste Caldwell said...

WOW I can't believe how big your little guy is getting. It just seems like yesterday we were celebrating his 1st birthday. *tear*. Does that mean we're getting older? Ahhh NUTS!! ha ha!! Great pictures. You are so talented girl!!

Flaherty Fam said...

So very, very cute...especially the "fake" laugh one! Love the red lips too...gotta love grandpas.

Kelly said...

Ashley I LOVE your new family pictures!!! The one of you and Dave kissing and Jax closing his eyes is priceless. Jaxon is such a handsome little guy. I love the little picture outfits you put him in, he is always so cute! When will you be in Vegas next? I would LOVE you to take my baby's picts. and my family this summer. He is due in 4 weeks!!! Crazy!