My four year old!

When we were growing up, my mom would interview us on our birthdays and record our answers in our journals. I love looking back at my likes and dislikes each year, so we decided to start it with Jaxon. Here is his 4 year old quiz and answers
Favorite...
Color- blue
Number- Teen
Food- Pizza rolls and Taco rolls
Drink- Water
Breakfast- Sandwich made out of crackers
thing to do- Play on the slide at preschool
Best friend- Daniel at school, and Kalle and Oakley
Thing to do with Mom- Play toys
Thing to do with Dad- Play T-Rex mountain

My chores- clean up my toys
What do you want to be when you grow up? - Daddy
Favorite scripture story- Jesus on the cross
Why do we go to church? To learn about the gospel
Where do you want to go on a mission?- Where Daddy went...like Florida, or "Rahold"
What do you like to learn about- Dinosaurs
Favorite movie- Scooby Doo
Favorite Aunt/Uncle- All of them!
What is daddys job- To go to work to get money by being on the computer all day.
What is Mommy's job- to make pants and work out at the Mesa gym
favorite treat/dessert- gum and chocolate dinosaur cake
favorite song- I love to See the Temple, and SheWolf.

What food do you hate to eat- Tomatoes
What chore do you hate- all chores!
What smell do you hate- horses and cows and beef jerkey in the car.

What do you want to tell me about yourself- I love my brain. I love the Holy Ghost. I love all my cousins. I love Mom and Dad.
What do you like about being 4- I loved my birthday when I'm four. I get to play and have priveleges.

7 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

I love that he'll get to have privileges. :) And how IS the pants-making business these days?

August and Melissa said...

Ha ha- Shewolf! That is so funny and cute!

Mom/dad said...

gotta love that kid--his brain is amazing!!

The*Evans*Family said...

Okay, I found your blog link off of Lindsay Crum's blog. I don't know her married name. The little matching ties are darling! I'll definitely have to get some for my boys. Funny enough I know your husband. We were friends in high school and worked together. Tell Dave I said hello. You have such a cute little family!

Sarah said...

I love his answers. They're so Jaxon.
Great questions to ask.
I totally have to interview my kiddos every birthday.
It'd be fun to see the progression in their answers, don't you think?

Michelle said...

Beef Jerky specifically in the car- love it!

michelle said...

Great idea about the interview. I'm totally copying this.