Happy Birthday Valentine!

Today my sweet Jaxon turned 4 years old...

I can't believe it.

Yesterday I took him out for a little shoot to get some pictures for a homemade, personalized valentine, (which you all will have to wait to see on Valentine's day) but I loved some of the shots I got that didn't make the cut, so here they are for your viewing pleasure!


This was actually one of the last shots I took. Jaxon was ADAMANT that I was NOT going to kiss him with lipstick. He had no idea the purpose, but knew that lipstick was for girls and he wanted no part of it. I brided him with several things, and finally he broke down...but this was the best I got...



Chalk, not vandalism, I promise!


...hopin' I'm still his valentine...


Seriously? I love this picture!


This is more like Jaxon, big cheesy smile and loving life!

10 comments:

ThePalmers said...

Hey Sis-
Those are DARLING!!! How was his birthday? I meant to have Oakley call all day and forgot- hopefully when we call tomorrow Jaxon will not care too much!

Love ya, Amber

Marie said...

So, so, so dang cute. Hope the birthday celebrating is fabulous!

Brit said...

Those pictures are fabulous! And he is soooo adorable!

AnnaMarie said...

What a guy. I hope he had a great birthday! He is great!

Valerie: said...

happy b-day jaxon...cute pics!!

Brandis said...

LOVE them!! I might have to steal an idea or 2 from you. :) I can't believe he's 4!!

The Ferrells said...

Such cute pictures--I like the last one best of all!!! So Jaxon like--

Colburns said...

Those turned out super cute! I know you are so busy lately but I appreciate your hard work! oh and next year you need to do valentines mini shoots and print out little personalized valentines!

Roger and Stephnie said...

Those are adorable! You do such a great job! Happy Birthday to Jaxon!

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh, those are the cutest pictures ever!!!
Seriously.
Jaxon is so photogenic.
And you are so talented.
I love the colors, they're all so vibrant.
And Jaxon's facial expressions are priceless.
Great job.
We so need to import you (or export ourselves).
Er... how's your summer looking?