Happy. Busy. Want to sew with me?

Hello from the Blog-post-less Rogers. I am doing just what I said I would in December...spending lots of time with Jaxon and Dave, doing fun Christmas stuff, spending time with Family, and NOT being on the computer too much. I am loving it. Life is getting back to "normal-er" and Jaxon is eating up all this time and attention.
The reason for this blog post is that I think I am going to take a Monday morning Sewing class at MCC next semester, and I wanted to see if anyone wanted to join me? I've been itching to learn to sew, and this is my perfect opportunity while Jaxon is in preschool on the same campus! Let me know if you're interested!

1 comment:

AnnaMarie said...

I'll check the flight times. I sure hope Dad has enough frequent flyer miles for me to come every week.