Finally- A post!

AHHHHH!!!!

Well, true to my word, I have tried to make December much more about Jax, family, and The Savior.

Untrue to my word, my life has not slowed down nearly as much as I had hoped!

Anyway, this will be a post full of randomness-

First, because I think it's hilarious-
Jaxon loves swords, and sword fights with Dave at least once a day-
Dave always says, "En Guard!"
to which Jaxon has always said, (so we thought)..." En Guard!" Right back...
Well lately when Dave says "En Guard" Jaxon throws down his sword and says,
"NO! I'M GUARD!"

Next- a couple of my favorite from Disneyland! Disneyland really deserves it's own post...but I don't know when it will come... so let me say, Disneyland is awesome. The magic comes back when you're there with your kids. Lots of cousins, lots of emotions, and LOTS OF FUN!!!

First Jaxon's greatest Pal (besides his Daddy) and the man that made this trip Possible- GRAMPIE! (or "Gramps" as Jaxon has taken to calling him!) We love you Grandpa!!!

Jaxon and Oakley trying desperately to lift the weights. Always good fun!

This is probably my favorite picture from the whole trip. The first 4 rides Dave had gone to get fast passes all over the park, so Jax and I and his cousins rode without Dave. Jaxon for some reason was too scared to open his eyes...so this is what he looked like-
I love this one in particular, steering the car, with his eyes closed.
After Dave came back he did his daddy Magic and he and Jaxon would "throw Fire Balls" at anything Scary. Jaxon kept his eyes wide open for fire ball opportunities!


Don't mind this handsome little devil...just reading his Disneyland Map!

Jumping on Grandpa's hotel room bed-

2 comments:

Trish said...

Your parents have quite a few grandkids now haven't they? It might take mine a while to catch up!

Valerie: said...

so my screen has been open and Sydney has been sitting here staring at the picture of Jaxon and Goofy for about 5 min now...she loves goofy and his son max. She is so jealous he got to go to disneyland!!