Thankful Thanksgiving, and HELP PLEASE!

Well, I have been feeling pretty down in the dumps lately, and I have decided that has got to end! SO, I am going to do my best to everyday write on the blog, 3 things I am thankful for. Big things, little things, whatever is on my mind. I may expound, I may not...I just need to remind myself how blessed we really are. So here is Day one of Thankful Thanksgiving-

1. My sister in law Emily who has watched Jaxon more hours than I can count these past couple months. Photo shoots, Dr. Apts, you name it, she will watch him. Better yet, she LOVES HIM, a lot. He Adores her, and often refers to her daughters as his "sisters." She is quickly becoming one of his favorite people on the earth, and he cries sad, genuine tears when he has to leave there house. I love that he is treated like one of their own.
2. Dave's job. I hate that it is busy season for both of us, but I will never complain again (at least not for a long time) about long hours, or Saturday work. He loves his job, his boss, what he does, the location, and I have a new appreciation for just having a job!
3. Cooler weather. Enough said.

SECOND-HELP NEEDED!!!
I want to do the 24 days of Christmas with Jaxon this year. I know from your blogs that some of you do that, and was wondering if you could leave me the link of the service/Christmas oriented activities you do each day. I am planning on devoting December solely to Jaxon, family, and service, so would love some great activities. I also would love to see how you dislayed it. I won't have time before we start to make anything fancy, but am not against a craft project to fill my December nights when I won't be editing anymore!

4 comments:

Emily Ferrell said...

I know you would totally do the same for me and I do love Jaxon so that makes it pretty easy to help out. I want to do the 24 days of Christmas also so maybe we could work together to create a fun December for our kids. I can't wait to see what ideas other people have.

michelle said...

Hey sweetie, just emailed you what I did last year for Christmas.

Jason and Kate said...

The 24 Days of Christmas sounds fun. I would love some ideas once you get some. Please share!

AnnaMarie said...

Nice to have family nearby, hey? That'll make for a nice December!