F.Y.I.

Okay, here's the scoop- The last two months I have been on Clomid, and it makes me crazy. Not like, "Oh man- SHE CRAZY!" Like, seriously emotional, depressed, and high anxiety. It is definately at it's worst during the 5 days that I actually take the medication, followed closely by the week of my cycle (Sorry to any males who read this...), and a third runner up and also quite out of my mind is the week of Ovulation. Which really only leaves one week of the month for me to just be mildly crazy, instead of insanely crazy.
ANYWAY- Why am I telling you this? A few people have caught me on the phone or in person during the 5 days of taking the meds, and have come away seriously considering having me committed. So, Someone suggested that I just let everyone know when those 5 days are, just so you know if I do happen to fall apart while in your presence...don't worry, it's not me :o) ....it's the meds!
So just so you know, Starting tomorrow (Monday) and through Black Friday, I will be taking the Clomid.
Don't not call me or come see me...I promise I won't bite your head off...it's not like that...I just may need a little emotional support and/or encouragement and/or a tissue!
Sorry, and thanks.

9 comments:

The Ferrells said...

Your still on my #1 list!! Glad to know the dates, however--

AnnaMarie said...

Oh, I'm so sorry you're having crazy days, especially 5 in a row. I think Tyler would live at the hospital if I had 5 in a row. Waaaaaiiit a minute!

Jason and Kate said...

I feel your pain! I seriously wanted to shoot somebody or myself during those 5 days too. It's horrible! Hang in there. Poor Jason I swear had never seen me so emotional and not my self in his whole life. He hated Clomed too!

Roger and Stephnie said...

My sister in-law was on a triple dose of Clomid at one time and I know it really did a number on her! I'm sorry you are having a rough time. Hopefully the Clomid does it's job and you can stop taking it! :)

Kelly said...

Ashley: I love you!!! I will be thinking of you...I know what you're going through!!

Sarah said...

That totally whomps that you're at the mercy of the some merciless meds.
I hope your crazy days go by swiftly.
When I need to escape, I listen the the Twilight Saga audiobooks. They really rock.
And it'd be good to go into a happy place as much as you can while being emotionally taken through the ringer.
I love you and wish you the best of success so you don't have many more sessions of Clomid.
Love you tons!!!

Brandis said...

I hope the clomid does its trick quickly so you can stop taking it and just be a crazy pregnant woman instead. :)

Momma Malia said...

no prob ash. and who says insanely crazy is a bad thing?? if you want me to drive more this week, let me know...

ThePalmers said...

Dave, you can come crash here at our house whenever you want.

Brandt