Ahhh...this is the life.

It's 9:10, we're back from Vegas, and the house is pretty quiet. I hear the occasional cough from Jaxon, and Dave is sawing some serious logs, and I love it. Vegas was perfect like always. Not perfect as in everything goes perfectly, but perfect as in, our whole little family is together with our extended family, and there is a LOT OF LOVE to go around.
The drive was uneventful...mostly because I get carsick, so I took a dramamine and slept at least 3 of the 6 hours. Jaxon did great until the last 20 minutes when he cried hysterically becuase he wanted to be home. Ahhh well...he's 3. I hope he gets rested and recovered, because Wed. we make the drive to Cali. I think the lure of Disneyland will get us there just fine...it's the drive home I'm worried about...
My meds this week were fine...didn't make me too emotional, just really pukey.
I am feeling really content and happy right now.... Loving the peace that this season brings.

1 comment:

AnnaMarie said...

I'm glad you're happy. :) I'm glad everything went well in Vegas and that you had a nice Thanksgiving. Can't wait to see you in 11 days!