True story...

Yesterday I was talking to a friend on the phone and I was describing the difference between my taste in ties and my father's taste in ties..
Here are my exact words...

"I mean- A 22 year-old mom, versus a 65 year old grandpa!"

...let me highlight for you the part that I think is hilarious, and also slightly disturbing...

"I mean- A 22 year-old mom, versus a 65 year old grandpa!"

Only after the sentence came out and Lindsay started cracking up did I realize what I flowed right from my lips.

Turns out in my mind, I am still 22... I ROCK!!!

5 comments:

Lizzie said...

so funny because, when someone asks me my age my first response is always 22! And then I think what??? It must have been a good year for us :)

Jen and Bryan said...

works for me because if you're 22 then I'm 22. AWESOME!

Cicily said...

Just keeping it real.

AnnaMarie said...

If you are 22, then I am an 18 year old mom with 2 kids!

Elise said...

In my mind, you'll always be 18. ;)